Website Productions Unlimited Inc.
What we do
We are a Theatrical Integrator based in Roebuck, SC, we travel throughout the southeast and have been in business for over 26 years. We specialize in all aspects of theatrical systems; design, sales, installation, and maintenance. Our 25+ years of experience comprises the use of technical equipment used in a variety of theatrical spaces, auditoriums, churches, museums, and schools. Regardless of project size, we approach each systems integration project not only as an opportunity to share our knowledge, but as a chance to grow and learn as problem solvers when new challenges arise. We also manufacture a line of our own signature products including polyonyx+, safepit+, Tgrid+ and Tdeck+.
What you will do
· Installation of theatrical lighting equipment. This could include pulling of control wire, termination of low voltage wiring and programming of systems.
· Obtain and maintain Electronic Theatre Controls Installation Technician Certification.
· Work directly with customers on sales, installation, training and servicing of equipment and systems.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, experience reading as well as drawing.
· Position will include travel out of town and overnight; staying in a hotel or house rental with other employees.
· Working at height in personnel lifts or scaffolding.
· Strong proficiency in AutoCAD- creating and modifying drawings.
· Maintain polite, courteous, tactful communication with clients and company staff.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Punctual, responsible, have organized work habits.
We offer a wide range of benefits including medical, vision and dental insurance. Matching 401K plan, paid holidays, paid time off, professional development opportunities and a short term policy, long term policy and life insurance plan.
Productions Unlimited Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete description and how to apply please go to https://productionsunlimitedinc.com/employment-opportunities/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org